FCS COVID Policy
Dear Fort Collins Symphony Patrons,
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, your Fort Collins Symphony has made the health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and staff one of our highest priorities. We have done so by following the advice of medical experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and from our local public health authorities. Based on this research, and with COVID-19 cases in Larimer County currently at EXTREME levels, the Fort Collins Symphony (FCS) Board of Directors is requiring the following for EACH attendee at live performances:
- Proof of FULL vaccination (14 days from final shot) OR a valid negative COVID test within 72 hours of attendance (home tests will not be accepted)
- A valid photo ID or student ID
- The wearing of face masks at ALL times while in the venue (with nose & mouth fully covered).
- Please arrive early for Performance Hall entrance checks.
Click Here for Full Details and Info: www.lctix.com/safety-protocols
NOTE: The FCS is pleased to offer live-streaming and delayed webcast options are available if you are unable or unwilling to follow these requirements. Tickets are $35 per viewing device and $10 per viewing device for students or ticket-holders for each performance. To purchase a discounted ticket, please call the Lincoln Center box office at 970-221-6730 or contact the FCS office for more information at 970-482-4823.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation as your FCS is doing its best to provide the safest possible environment for everyone involved. Please note that attendance requirements are subject to change.
Please stay home if:
- You or a member of your party are unwell or experiencing symptoms similar to those of COVID-19.
- You or a member of your party have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19.
If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to attend due to illness, you can do one of the following:
- Turn in your ticket for a refund (less Lincoln Center fees). You must call the Lincoln Center before 6 p.m. on the evening of the concert at 970.221.6730.
- Exchange your in-person ticket for a webcast ticket at no extra charge.
- Give your ticket to someone else. You can still purchase a webcast ticket for a $10 flat fee.
- Turn in your ticket for the Lincoln Center to resell. This permits you to claim a donation for the ticket face value on your federal income tax. And again, you can still purchase a webcast ticket for a $10 fee.
Please note: Seating capacity will be fully utilized. To limit exposure to individuals who are not in your immediate seating area, we encourage social distancing while waiting to enter the hall. Additionally, we may stagger entry / exit and limit capacity to elevators and restrooms. Please note signage, Performance Reminder emails, and instructions from ushers.
Our FCS Health and Safety Task Force (comprised of physicians, board members, and staff) are meeting regularly to review the latest recommendations for safe practices during this pandemic. We are proud to have successfully navigated last season without any cases of COVID traced to our events. We thank you for making this possible by cooperating with our safety practices so we can keep our musicians playing the wonderful music we all love.
Please also review the Health and Safety statement from the Lincoln Center here.
The Fort Collins Symphony Association Board of Directors